Model: Fluke 985 Particle Counter
Fluke 985 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the Fluke 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations. Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
With the Fluke 985 you can:
- Measure filter efficiency
- Monitor industrial cleanrooms
- Pre-screen indoor air quality and confidently work with IAQ specialists
- Locate particle sources for remediation
- Report the effectiveness of repairs to customers
Drive additional business by demonstrating the need for maintenance and repair
With a large screen, intuitive icons for navigation and on-screen data presentation, the Fluke 985 allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to obtain the data. Fluke 985 is lightweight and easy to use in any position and with easy data export options using USB cable, memory stick it’s easy to review and analyze the data anywhere and anytime.
Order through Tools Bangladesh Get the fluke 985 by free delivery anywhere in Bangladesh.
Fluke 985 Particle Counter
Assess air quality more easily and accurately.
- Six channels and particle size range of 0.3 - 10.0 µm: Assures accurate measurements even for critical locations requiring ISO Class 5 – 9 certification
- Ultra-lightweight and ergonomic design: Promises easy single-hand operation in tight or awkward spaces with less operator fatigue
- Long battery life: Ten hours of standard-use battery life to last a full workday
- Large 3.5 QVGC Color display: Easy navigation and viewing with intuitive icons and large font options
- 10,000 record storage: Quick access to historical data
- On-screen data presentation: Data can be viewed in a traditional tabular or trend graph view at the user’s preference
- Personalized setting and configurations: Customizable settings for the display, sample methods, and alarm settings for sample count
- Data export options: Download data to a PC using a USB memory stick, USB cable or Ethernet connection. No special software is required to download or view data
- Option password control: Confirms security when required
- USB/Ethernet charge cradle: Assures device is always ready to go when needed
Specifications: Fluke 985 Particle Counter
|Channels||0.3 μm, 0.5 μm, 1.0 μm, 2.0 μm, 5.0 μm, 10.0 μm|
|Flow rate||0.1 cfm (2.83 L/min)|
|Light source||775 nm to 795 nm, 90 mW class 3B laser|
|Count modes||Raw counts, #/m3, #/ft3, #/liter in Cumulative or Differential mode|
|Counting efficiency||50% @ 0.3 μm; 100% for particles > 0.45 μm (per ISO 21501)|
|Zero count||1 count / 5 minute (JIS B9921)|
|Concentration limits||10% at 4,000,000 particles per ft3 (per ISO 21501)|
|Data storage||10,000 records (rotating buffer)|
|Alarms||Counts, low battery, sensor fail|
|Delay time||0 to 24 hours|
|Sample inlet||Isokinetic probe|
|Security||Administrator password control (optional)|
|Communication mode||USB or Etheret|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||27.2 x 9.9 x 5.3 cm (10.7 x 3.9 x 2.1 in)|
|Weight||0.68 kg (1.5 lb)|
|Power adapter||100 V AC to 240 V AC, 12 V DC, 2.5 A|
|Rechargeable battery||Li-ion 7.4 V 2600 mAh; 10 hours typical use (5 hours continuous sampling) / 3.5 hours|
|Calibration||PSL particles in air (NIST traceable)|
|Operating environment||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) / < 95% non-condensing relative humidity|
|Storage environment||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)/Up to 98% non-condensing relative humidity|
|Accessories included||Cradle for charging and convenient USB and Ethernet communications, ENET CAT5E 7 foot cable, USB-A to MINI-B 6 foot cable, 12 V dc power supply, zero count inlet- filter, filter adapter, sample inlet protective cap, hard case, getting started manual and users manual CD|
Fluke 985 Particle Counter
- Getting started manual and users manual CD
- Cradle for charging and convenient USB and Ethernet Communications
- ENET CAT5E 7-foot cable
- USA-A to MINI-B 6-foot cable
- 12 V DC power supply
- Zero count inlet-filter
- Filter adapter
- Sample inlet protective cap
- Hard Case
Accessories: Fluke 985 Particle Counter
Fluke 941 Light Mete..
Model: Fluke 941 Light Meter Fluke 941..
Fluke 945 Sound Leve..
Model: Fluke 945 Sound Level Meter Fluk..
Fluke 975 Air Meter
Model: Fluke 975 Air Meter Fluke 975 Ai..
Fluke 985 Particle C..
Model: Fluke 985 Particle Counter Fluke..
Testo 606-1 - Moistu..
Model: Testo 606 1 Moisture meter The T..
Testo 350 Flue Gas A..
Model: Testo 350 Flue Gas Analyzer Test..
Fluke 971 Temperatur..
Model: Fluke 971 Temperature Humidity Me..
Amprobe SM-10 Sound..
Model: Amprobe SM-10 Sound Meter Amprob..