Model: Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
Fluke 1503 Offers two insulation test voltages: 500 V and 1000 V. You can easily measure and always find out the accurate result ay any environment.
One of the most important things about Fluke 1503 insulation meter that can easily measure resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ.
Other useful capabilities:
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Comes with remote probe, test leads, test probes, alligator clips, and one-year warranty
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
- Saves battery power with auto power off
The Fluke 1503 does not only measure accurately but also the value of this product you will know on the spot. You can order it through Tools Bangladesh where you want to take delivery anywhere in Bangladesh.
Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
- A rugged, compact insulation resistance tester for residential and commercial electricians
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
- Offers two insulation test voltages: 500 V and 1000 V
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Measures resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
Specifications: Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
|AC/DC Voltage Measurement|
|50 Hz to 400 Hz ±(% of Rdg + Digits)||±(2% + 3)|
|Input impedance||3 MΩ (nominal), < 100 pF|
|Common mode rejection ratio (1 kΩ unbalanced)||> 60 dB at DC, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Overload protection||600 V rms or DC|
|Earth Bond Resistance Measurement|
|Range/Resolution||20.00 Ω||0.01 Ω|
|200.0 Ω||0.1 Ω|
|2000 Ω||1.0 Ω|
|20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ|
|Accuracy||±(1.5% + 3)|
|Overload protection||2 V rms or DC|
|Open circuit test voltage||> 4.0 V, < 8 V|
|Short circuit current||> 200.0 mA|
|Measurement range||0.01 MΩ to 2000 MΩ|
|Test voltage||500 V, 1000 V|
|Test voltage accuracy||+ 20%, - 0%|
|Short circuit current||1 mA nominal|
|Auto discharge||Discharge time < 0.5 second for C = 1 µF or less|
|Live circuit indicator||Inhibit test if terminal voltage > 30 V prior to initialization of the test|
|Maximum capacitive load||Operable with up to 1 µF load|
|500 V||±(1.5% + 5)|
|1000 V||±(1.5% + 5) to 2000 MΩ, ±(10% + 3) above 2000 MΩ|
|Maximum voltage applied to any terminal:||600 V AC rms or DC|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05 x (specified accuracy) per °C for temperatures < 18°C or > 28°C (< 64°F or > 82°F)|
|0% to 95% @ 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F)|
|0% to 75% @ 30°C to 40°C (86°F to 104°F)|
|0% to 40% @ 40°C to 55°C (104°F to 131°F)|
|Vibration||Random, 2 g, 5-500 Hz per MIL-PRF-28800F, Class 2 instrument|
|Shock||1-meter drop per IEC 61010-1 2nd Edition (1-meter drop test, six sides, oak floor)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||In an RF field of 3 V/M, accuracy = specified accuracy (EN 61326-1:1997)|
|Safety||Complies with ANSI/ISA 82.02.01 (61010-1) 2004, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-04, and IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition for measurement category IV 600 V (CAT IV)|
|Certifications||CSA per standard CSA/CAN C22.2 No. 61010.1-04; TUV per standard IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition|
|Batteries||Four AA batteries (NEDA 15A or IEC LR6)|
|Battery life||Insulation test use:||The tester can perform at least 1000 insulation tests with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1000 V into 1 MΩ with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.|
|Resistance measurements:||The tester can perform at least 2500 earth bond resistance measurements with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1 Ω with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.|
|Size (H x W x L)||5.0 x 10.0 x 20.3 cm (1.97 x 3.94 x 8.00 in)|
|Weight||550 g (1.2 lb)|
|Altitude||Operating||2000 m CAT IV 600 V, 3000 m CAT III 600 V|
|Non-operating (storage)||12,000 m|
|Over-range capability||110% of the range|
|Included accessories||TL224 Test Leads, TP74 Test Probes, clips PN 1958654 (red) and PN 1958646 (black), holster and remote probe|
Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation
Accessories: Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
- Fluke C101 Hard Case
- Fluke C25 Large Soft Case for DMMs
- Fluke CAMO-37 Camouflage Carrying Case
- Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
- Fluke CXT170 Extreme Case
- Fluke TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger
Fluke 1503 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance..
Fluke 1507 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance..
Fluke 1577 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter..
Fluke 1587 FC Insula..
Model: Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimet..
Amprobe AMB-25 Digit..
Model: Amprobe AMB-25 Digital Insulation..
Amprobe AMB-45 Insul..
Amprobe AMB-45 Insulation Resistance Tes..
Amprobe AMB-50 Indus..
Amprobe AMB-50 Industrial High-Voltage I..
Amprobe AMB-55 Indus..
Amprobe AMB-55 Industrial High-Voltage I..